Attention all Retail Managers wanting to lead and inspire a team to win:
Discover how to inspire your team, become an influential leader, and make extraordinary things happen. Learn the secrets to finally be a confident, powerful, and intentional leader like Sir Richard Branson, Steve Jobs, and Jeff Bezos!
Are you someone who’s currently managing a retail team?
Do you get nervous when you have to present in front of a large group?
Do you want to take your career to the next level and be ready for the next promotion?
Are you constantly trying to figure out how to get the most out of your team?
Do you want to stand out and become a leader in your peer group?
Do you wish you knew how to build a consistently high-performing team?
Do you want to be the person that everyone recognizes as a highly skilled leader?
Intentional Leadership provides proven tips to push your retail career forward. It will help you begin the transformation into the charismatic, courageous, and passionate leader you know you can be!
What you’ll discover in this eBook:
- The character traits of a great leader
- How to lead with conviction, vision, and passion
- How to become instantly more charismatic
- How to handle a crisis like a great leader
- Why people naturally gravitate to some people and not others
- How to win respect
- How to command an audience
- How to expect the unexpected
- How to deal with confrontations
- How to create a plan and see it through to completion
- How to communicate effectively
- How to build and manage a team
- How to inspire your team
- …and much, much more!
To get the most out of this tool, we recommend that you read one chapter per week at most, allowing you time to practice and apply the homework during the week. Keep a journal and find a partner or mentor to work through the book as a team.
By the end of this eBook, you’ll understand what makes the difference between a Manager and an “Intentional Leader”. You’ll be able to take your retail team into the stratosphere and beyond!