Every great retail manager needs to know how to motivate and inspire a team.
To do this, you must develop strong coaching skills and learn how to support each team member in being their very best. Most managers make the mistake of thinking telling is coaching; this course will teach you the foundation of coaching and what it means.
After this course, you will be able to:
- Differentiate between Training, Directing and Coaching,
- You will know and when to use each communication method and why they are important.
- You will learn and practice using a four-step coaching model that is both easy to remember and highly effective.
- Inspire, motivate a team through coaching techniques that work.
- Learn new coaching questions, that you may have not thought of.
Don't forget to download the workbook that accompanies this course to get the maximum benefit and practice on the job!
After this course, develop your coaching skills even further by taking the "Leading with Questions" course, which will strengthen your ability to ask the right questions at the right time.
Like we always say, you only get answers to the questions you ask.
"This course changed the way I coached my team, it helped me listen and connect with them in a way I hadn't before. — definitely a great course to take if you are thinking of upping your coaching skills!"
- Jalel Oller, General Manager Restaurant NYC
Get started now!
Access your course on the Teachable APP, with short audio & video lessons it's easy to listen to us on the GO. And YES we even added some music to make you smile:)
Gain access to leadership courses, designed for retail leaders by retail leaders.
Not sure if this one is right for you? Check out our course library below!